It has been a busy time for Newham cyclists and our infrastructure team. We have had a number of recent meetings with Council Officials and responded to a number of consultations.
This document provides a summary of major issues in the borough with which we are currently actively concerned. It was updated following a regular catch up meeting with Newham Council a month ago. Items in red have arisen since. Of particular interest are:
- Manor Park rat running – item 13
- Barking Rd corridor (Greengate St and Green St Junctions) – items 1 and 7
- Romford Rd corridor – items 1 and 19
- Liveable Neighbourhoods (Custom House and North Newham) – item 2
- The MSG development near Westfield – part of item 6.
If you would like further details of any of the matters addressed in this document or about other matters not addressed in it please e-mail me on email@example.com