Virtual meetings appear to be popular, as 20 of us logged in yesterday for our belated May monthly meeting. We
- had an introduction to Love Newham Streets and agreed to co-ordinate with them;
- discussed the Council’s transport response to teh Covid-19 crisis and decided to write to Councillor Asser in advance of the 5 June deadline for applications for DfT Emergency Funding for London money;
- discussed how to take the issue of crime on the Greenway forward having received a response from Will Norman to our letter concerning crime on the Greenway;
- discussed how we might get Fix Your Ride back and running;
- thought it useful to have a resource listing bike shops/repairers in the borough.
If you were not at the meeting (or even if you were) and would like further details on any of these matters please get in touch.