A well attended social gathering at the Wanstead Tap.
We managed to conduct some business. The main item was next year’s ride programme which is shaping up nicely and should be ready in the early New Year. Early dates for your diary are 10 December for the Christmas Lights Ride and 14 January for a ride to the William Morris museum exhibition, “Posters of Protest”.
- After further discussion we decided to maintain our opposition to the current Quietway plans for the junction at Leytonstone Rd between Henniker Rd and Buxton Rd.
- Bike form Boleyn are holding a Quiz night on 13 January. Newham Cyclists will be fielding a table. If you would like to participate please get in touch with me.
- All who had not were urged to respond to the Stratford gyratory consultation which closed on 30 November.
- Our next infrastructure catch up meeting with the Newham council Sustainable Transport Officer will be on 16 December. if you have any infrastructure issues that you would like to raise please let me know.
- We discussed Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park issues.
- Our next meeting will be on 30 January 2017
Happy Christmas and New Year!