This strategy has just been published. For some local flavour:
- a map on page 10 shows that Newham’s on-street parking mirrors outer London rather than inner London;
- a map on page 13 shows the routes in Newham with a top 5% potential for cycling (as first revealed in TfL’s Strategic Cycling Analysis of June 2017);
- a map on p 14 shows a strong demand for additional on-street parking in the Beckton area;
- a map on p 24 shows Forest Gate, Canning Town and East Ham as Town Centres with high demand for cycle parking;
- page 30 ff provides evidence that cycle parking (over car parking) benefits Town Centres;
- a map onn p 33 shows the location of cycle hangers over London. Newham has a relatively low provision for hte density of its population.